ERROR ITMS-90725: SDK version issue.

ERROR ITMS-90725: "SDK version issue. This app was built with the iOS 15.2 SDK. All iOS and iPadOS apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the iOS 16.1 SDK or later, included in Xcode 14.1 or later."

Submits my app to testFlight but I am facing this error. I updated but it didn't fix macOS: Big Sur 11.7.7 Xcode: 13.2.1

Accepted Reply

Per the chart here, Xcode 14 requires macOS 12.5. You’ll need to update your Mac to that OS version. If your Mac can’t update past macOS 11, the only really good option is to get a newer Mac )-:

What model of Mac is this? What do you see if you choose About This Mac from the Apple menu?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Replies

I updated but it didn't fix macOS: Big Sur 11.7.7 Xcode: 13.2.1

The question isn’t entirely clear. Did you update to Xcode 14.1 or later? As the error message says, Xcode 13.2.1 can’t build for the App Store any more.

• yes I installed it but "you have macOS 11.7.7 installed. The app requires macOS 12.5 or later." I get the warning when opening Xcode but no update on my mac software

Add a Comment

Per the chart here, Xcode 14 requires macOS 12.5. You’ll need to update your Mac to that OS version. If your Mac can’t update past macOS 11, the only really good option is to get a newer Mac )-:

What model of Mac is this? What do you see if you choose About This Mac from the Apple menu?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"