Failing to register "Local Experience" for App Clip invocation test

I fail to register "Local Experience" for invocation testing (+ debugging) of an App Clip.

The problem is that after filling all the fields on "Local Experience" form (Settings -> Developer -> Local Experiences -> Register Local Experience...) and saving it Settings app crashes immidiately without any successful registration.

Right before "Local Experience" registration I added full host (ex.: https://example.com/) value with key _XCAppClipURL to "Environment Variables" of Run section of App Clip Xcode scheme. In order to cache the App Clip I also installed its debug version to my device via Xcode. All necessary capabilities and entitlements were set up even if they are not needed for local App Clip testing. In addition I provide information that might be helpful: I use iPhone 11 with iOS 16.2 as a test device.

My final intention is to launch App Clip Card and open App Clip itself via iMessage link or Smart App Banner presented on the web-page. Since I fail to register "Local Experience" this prevents me to go further. I'm asking for any help here