"Asset validation failed" error massage is show when i upload app by using xcode 14

i've benn developed ios app by using Xcode 13. and there's no error shown while upload appstore.

recently i was update Xcode 14 from Xcode 13. i was try to upload appstore met this error message.

**Asset validation failed

Invalid Signature. A sealed resource is missing or invalid. The file at path “YOURAPPNAME.app/YOURAPPNAME” is not properly signed. Make sure you have signed your application with a distribution certificate, not an ad hoc certificate or a development certificate. Verify that the code signing settings in Xcode are correct at the target level (which override any values at the project level). Additionally, make sure the bundle you are uploading was built using a Release target in Xcode, not a Simulator target. If you are certain your code signing settings are correct, choose “Clean All” in Xcode, delete the “build” directory in the Finder, and rebuild your release target. For more information, please consult https://developer.apple.com/support/code-signing. (ID: 4e57c179-501e-40d2-8e49-b7483b87d73d)**

i was googling for this solution but there's no way.

please, give me little any hint. thank you.

• Did you solve the problem? The same problem occurs after upgrading from xcode 14->15. There really hasn't been any problems so far...

Add a Comment

Replies

So, just to be clear, you’re seeing this when you upload an iOS app to the App Store using Xcode organiser?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• I'm alredy try it. Clear and ReBuild upload using Xcode organiser. Same.

• Same here with Xcode Organizer and Transporter App

Add a Comment

What is this I cannot solve this problem. Everything is ready but xcode gives same error to me.