Xcode build error: The sandbox is not in sync with the Podfile.lock.

Hi,

I try to compile our sorcecode which we formerly built on the same system after 3 month and I always get the same error when trying:

Error: The sandbox is not in sync with the Podfile.lock. Run 'pod install' or update your CocoaPods installation.

Already tried: I tried everything in the description and what I could find in Forums, but I cannot get rid of this error. e.g. Podfile deintegrate, podfile clean, podfile install, deleting podfile.lock, cleaning the build folder, sudo gem install cocoapods and so on.

React: We use react for programming because we need cross-platform. npx react-native bundle --entry-file index.js --platform ios --dev false --bundle-output ios/main.jsbundle --assets-dest ios sudo npm install -g n and so on.

Additional Info: I use Xcode 14.2 (to not get any risk, did not change the version since last successful build.) and try to compile for iPhone 14 or iPhone 12 or generic, all produces the same error,

Question:

• how can I solve the issue?
  • Can you help understanding what the error is caused by, what exactly is meant by sandbox in this case and not in sync?

Full message:

Showing Recent Issues PhaseScriptExecution [CP]\ Check\ Pods\ Manifest.lock /Users/(user)/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/AI_Coach_React_App-gsxbvzpyjczflhdlschivgmalhdw/Build/Intermediates.noindex/App.build/Release-iphonesimulator/AI_Coach_React_App.build/Script-1EBE9B5E0B137169D14EAFA5.sh (in target 'Coach_React_App' from project 'Coach_React_App') cd /Users/(user)/Documents/GitHub/(projectname)h/ios /bin/sh -c /Users/(user)/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Coach_React_App-gsxbvzpyjczflhdlschivgmalhdw/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Coach_React_App.build/Release-iphonesimulator/Coach_React_App.build/Script-1EBE9B5E0B137169D14EAFA5.sh

error: The sandbox is not in sync with the Podfile.lock. Run 'pod install' or update your CocoaPods installation.

The sandbox is not in sync with the Podfile.lock. Run 'pod install' or update your CocoaPods installation.

I have the same issue. Can you fix this issue?

Xcode build error: The sandbox is not in sync with the Podfile.lock.

Q