How to jump to system Shortcuts app to create a new shortcut with other shortcuts

The LanguagePro app creates two shortcut commands by default, as shown in the figure below:

Then there is an entry integrated into siri on the app settings page, as shown in the figure below:

After clicking to integrate into siri, it will jump to the Shortcut app of the system, and a new shortcut command adding interface will pop up:

After clicking the Add button at the bottom, you can see the shortcut command you just added in the shortcut command. View the details of this newly created shortcut command as shown in the figure below:

It can be seen that the newly created shortcut command is an integration of the two predefined shortcut commands.

I am very curious, what is the coding process of one-click adding to siri on the app setting page, and how to do it.

I used the AppIntents framework of iOS16 to build two shortcut commands, corresponding to the above-mentioned "start conversation" and "continue conversation", but I couldn't find a way to complete the construction of "call robot"

Please feel free to enlighten me, thank you!

Replies

can someone help me ?

solved

Add a Comment