Reset corrupt Reminders across iCloud and App

Hi,

For some reason, I have an AppleID account that data in the Reminders app appears to be corrupt.

This AppleID is tied to a MacBook Pro, an iPhone and an iPad Pro - 2 of the 3 share the same data, but the third doesn't. And the 2 that share the same data, the options provided for the reminders seems to be an earlier version.

I do remember an OS upgrade or so ago, the Reminders database was upgraded, so this appears to be maybe the upgrade failed. I'd be happy to delete all the Reminders data for this account and start over, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Any advice?

Thanks, Neil

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of nsepstein Down vote post of nsepstein

Replies

We appreciate your interest in participating in the forums! These forums are for questions about developing software and accessories for Apple platforms. Your question seems related to a consumer feature and is better suited for the Apple Support Communities

• Ok thanks, I'll try that. Thought maybe since it happened during a beta process that it would be good to ask here. Will try there.

Add a Comment