how to access xros, reality composer pro, etc

Interested to start playing with this stuff, but yesterday's Xcode 15 beta doesn't seem to include it. Is it available to devs now?

Replies

According to their website, the SDK will not be available until later this month. My guess, probably the last week of June. Site Page: https://developer.apple.com/visionos/

To add to the above comment, will this be available for non-m1 machines?

The SDK for visionOS, which includes Reality Composer Pro, will be available later this month. The visionOS simulator and Reality Composer Pro are compatible with Intel and Apple Silicon Macs.

• Xcode 15 beta doesn't include Reality Composer. Will Reality Composer pro work with iOS and iPad iOS for existing AR apps?

• Can you clarify what you are thinking of using Reality Composer Pro for? RCP is primarily a content creation tool, but some features (like the node graph editor for MaterialX) will not work yet on iOS and macOS apps using RealityKit because those APIs are only available on visionOS at this time.

Add a Comment

Thank you! I wanted to know if the new Reality Composer pro could be used on iOS and iPad apps that I’ve already built . I think I understand that it will be not with material X and particle emitter etc. Is that correct ?