Update to 'Ready for Sale' - What happen if Reject to New Update

Hello,

I have a 'Ready for Sale' App at App Store and users are using the app.

I would like to upload new build to update the existing app with new version number (like current 1.0 to 1.1), and I am worry that if my new build (eg: 1.1) Reject at the App Store, what can happen to my existing (eg: 1.0) app which is current available on App Store?

I mean Does Apple not touching to my existing app (like still available for public to download) ?

Or, Does Apple remove my existing app and make my 'Ready for Sale' app to reject too?

PS: My client is very sensitive about their app and they don't want to remove the current version of the app while I submit the new version build.

(I am new here and please kindly help me)

Thank you very much.

Replies

Hello DavidYaung, Thank you for posting your question via the forum. For your question, please reach out to Apple Developer Program Support for further assistance. https://developer.apple.com/contact Regards, Developer Forum Support

Apple Staff advice is the one to follow.

AFAIK from my own experience, rejection of 1.1 will not impact 1.0, unless the very unprobable case where they would discover some major violation of Appstore rules at the occasion of the review. But that's very unlikely.