New app missing in App Connect

I created my first app in Connect 1 hour ago. I noticed the first app disappeared from Connect and we can't find it any more. Then I tried creating the app again and my Bundle ID options are not showing up in the dropdown menu so I cant create a new app.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of tenzinray Down vote post of tenzinray
1.5k views
  • This is weird.. i am having this issue too. Cant find the app in app store connect. Tried create again failed.. try to upload new app using xcode then it will say that the SKU have been used.. my god.

• I created an app a few hours ago and I am experiencing the same issues. The new app is missing in app store connect...

Reached out to Developer support. Hopefully they find a solution soon!

• Thank you for this report about your apps not showing up in My Apps. We are currently investigating. For those of you who have existing apps already, does this seem to only be affecting new apps for you?

Replies

To resolve the issue you're facing with Connect, I recommend reaching out to the official Apple Developer Support. They have the expertise and resources to assist you with any technical problems you encounter on the Apple Developer platform. They can investigate the disappearance of your app and provide guidance on how to proceed.

You can contact Apple Developer Support through their official website. Look for the support or contact section, and you should find the necessary resources to reach out to them, such as a support form, email address, or phone number.

Be sure to provide them with specific details about the problem you're facing, such as the disappearance of your app and the missing Bundle ID options. The more information you can provide, the better they will be able to assist you.

Remember to describe the steps you took before the issue occurred, any error messages you encountered, and any other relevant information that might help them understand and resolve the problem more effectively.

Apple Developer Support should be able to provide you with the necessary guidance to resolve your issue and help you successfully create your app in Connect.

Hello, we believe that we have resolved this issue, so you should be able to see all of your apps within about two hours from now. Please reply to let me know if it's resolved by then for you or not.

• For me it is not resolved yet.

Add a Comment

Hello, we just wanted to confirm that this issue should be fully resolved. If you continue to have issues please let us know, you can also contact us at https://developer.apple.com/contact/ to share additional details about the app. Thank you!

I just had a similar issue so I'm writing here if it helps someone.

1. I have added a new app, filled out the form properly and after saving I got an alert that my "new app was created but some info about users not saved properly"

2. In the same tab I had that new app opened but when I clicked on "Apps" in App Store Connect the new app was not visible

3. I have navigated back (in browser) to the page where the new app was visible, and there it was. Created, but not accessible from "Apps"

4. After some fiddling around I have noticed that in "Testflight" tab of the new app, there was a warning (labeled with yellow triangle icon with checkmark) telling me to complete the "Test information" data. So I did that, i added Feedback Email and filled in Beta App Review Information, and saved it.

5. After that I went to "App Store" tab, then "App Information" (in side menu), scroll to the bottom and click on "Edit User Access" under "Additional Information". I have selected "Full Access" and saved. Then opened it again and set "Limited Access" and saved again.

6. After saving that, the app appeared in "Apps"

Now, I don't know what step actually did it, but my guess is that it is one of those saves, triggered what ever it needed to get the new app visible in "Apps"

There. Good luck =]

Thanks, @Nikola87.

This (almost!) worked for me. I still have one app that doesn't appear, despite going through the same steps as the other one. I'll keep trying!