iOS17 Developer Beta 2, iPhone 12 Pro Max

After updating to iOS17 Developer Beta 2 I started to get some weird screen glitches. At first it started with 3 evenly spaced out white lines horizontally across the screen. Then it started glitching and randomly going black. Took it into the apple store and they tested the hardware with no issues. Was told it was likely due to the software. Now the phone display will not turn on. I can feel the haptics when the up volume and power are pressed but then there is no response.

Hopefully I'm able to update once the public beta comes out without having to resort to a full reset.

Can't install any new version as the screen won't turn on. I've gone into the apple store to get the phone restored/reactivated, but since it's on Beta they were only able to reinitialize the phone. Screen still won't turn on.

Finder/Music now see's the phone, however, when the restore option is selected nothing happens. Have also tried Apple Configurator to restore the phone but no success here either. Screen will not turn on.

iOS17 Developer Beta 2, iPhone 12 Pro Max

Q