serverUnavailable (DCError / com.apple.devicecheck.error 4) - backend problems?

Hello, for some reason all implemented (and working before) App Attestation code stopped working. iOS is unable to get attestation returning com.apple.devicecheck.error error 4. (serverUnavailable).

On https://developer.apple.com/system-status/ I can see green dot but I suspect that infrastructure is not OK.

Can anyone confirm these problems or know whether it is strictly connected to App Attest service availability?

I just don't want to look for a problem in code for hours when it can lay in 3rd party...

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Heps Down vote post of Heps
1.1k views

Replies

@Heps for me its working in Production env , but not in development , its been a couple of days this problem is happening.

@Heps I am facing the same issue. App Store build works just fine, but once I deploy and debug directly on the device, it fails with same error 4 like you are getting. And we haven't changed the code related to this at all.

We are facing the same issue in dev and in prod (with a lower rate). In dev, we are now fully blocked since Friday.

Same issue here, @Heps any updates?

• No updat... currently it's working only on production attestation service environment...

• It worked in development this morning!

Add a Comment

The issue seems to be not present before 16.4