Your payments from Apple are on hold.

Hey everybody, today I received an email (seemingly automated) stating that my payment is on hold due to irregular activity. However, I haven't violated any rules, and I've seen that many other people have received the same message. As soon as I saw the email, I contacted support via phone, and the representative who assisted me confirmed that my account status is correct and in good standing. She requested that I forward the email to her for further investigation.

Email received:

"We noticed some irregular activity associated with your vendor number XXXXXXXX and have paused your earnings payments while we investigate. Once our review is complete, we'll determine if we can resume your payments."

Questions:

Has anyone else experienced this issue? If so, what was the process to resolve it? How long does it typically take to have the payments resumed?

Wishing you all a great day, Thank you.

Accepted Reply

Since two days ago in my report payment appears "Expected Payment Date" 23 August. I also contacted with them iTunes Finance Support through mail, and they replied me with the following message:

"Hello, Please continue to check App Store Connect and let us know if you do not receive payment by August 25." That seems like that my payments on hold have been solved and going to be paid in the following dates between 23 and 25 of August.

Am gonna wait till that date to mark as solved!

Regards.

Replies

I have the same issue here. The app has been published 3 months ago and nothing has been changed since then. No reason has been given from Apple about this "hold". Do you have any update on your situation?

• I don't have any update yet...

Add a Comment

Me too, Have you been solved?

• I still waiting for any resolution, have been for more than a month and I don't have any update yet...

Add a Comment

Since two days ago in my report payment appears "Expected Payment Date" 23 August. I also contacted with them iTunes Finance Support through mail, and they replied me with the following message:

"Hello, Please continue to check App Store Connect and let us know if you do not receive payment by August 25." That seems like that my payments on hold have been solved and going to be paid in the following dates between 23 and 25 of August.

Am gonna wait till that date to mark as solved!

Regards.