Automation issue XCUItest| Flutter App Date Picker using CupertinoDatePicker library automation issue on iOS

I am currently automating a Flutter app in iOS plateform, and the developer has implemented a CupertinoDatePicker for date selection (screenshot attached). Upon inspecting the element properties, I found the relevant property specifically for the month as well as other selectors. Although I can successfully inspect the element, I encounter an issue when attempting to select a different month using the sendKeys function. I have also attempted to use the JavaScript executor, but unfortunately, it has not resolved the problem. I am currently stuck at this point and seeking assistance. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

For native apps we were getting type of this datepicker as 'XCUIElementTypePickerWheel' and using send keys we were able to set values. but for flutter iOS app it is not working as well type property we are getting as 'XCUIElementTypeOther'

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Element Properties: [{“key”:“elementId”,“value”:“54000000-0000-0000-4719-000000000000”,“name”:“elementId”},{“key”:“type”,“value”:“XCUIElementTypeOther”,“name”:“type”},{“key”:“value”,“value”:“7”,“name”:“value”},{“key”:“enabled”,“value”:“true”,“name”:“enabled”},{“key”:“visible”,“value”:“true”,“name”:“visible”},{“key”:“accessible”,“value”:“true”,“name”:“accessible”},{“key”:“x”,“value”:“213”,“name”:“x”},{“key”:“y”,“value”:“553”,“name”:“y”},{“key”:“width”,“value”:“47”,“name”:“width”},{“key”:“height”,“value”:“183”,“name”:“height”},{“key”:“index”,“value”:“3”,“name”:“index”}]

Replies

Any input on this please