Submit macOS TestFlight beta from macOS Sonoma

There was an update to TestFlight this week containing the following release notes:

You can now submit apps built with Xcode 15 beta 5 using the SDK for iOS 17 beta 4, iPadOS 17 beta 4, visionOS beta 2, macOS 14 beta 4, tvOS 17 beta 4, and watchOS 10 beta 4 for internal and external testing, with support for the following

Now when I try to submit an App from macOS Sonoma (developer) beta 4 and Xcode 14 Beta 5 using the "TestFlight & App Store" option in Xcode's organizer, I get the following error:

This bundle is invalid. Apple is not currently accepting applications built with this version of the OS.

How do I get the behavior mentioned by the TestFlight notes?

Accepted Reply

I'm seeing this with Xcode 14 beta 6 as well with a Catalyst app. The full text I'm getting is:

This bundle is invalid. Apple is not currently accepting applications built with this version of Xcode. (ID: 5247ff4d-2c7f-4bea-b17b-959c52b4e792)

Replies

I'm seeing this with Xcode 14 beta 6 as well with a Catalyst app. The full text I'm getting is:

This bundle is invalid. Apple is not currently accepting applications built with this version of Xcode. (ID: 5247ff4d-2c7f-4bea-b17b-959c52b4e792)

I am still getting the original error message in the latest betas of Xcode and macOS:

This bundle is invalid. Apple is not currently accepting applications built with this version of the OS.

(ID: 47b6630e-a15f-4ef7-90fc-8fbcc11555a4)