backgroundassets download failed

xcrun backgroundassets-debug --simulate --app-install -d 00008120-0014188636D8C01E -b com.linkone.photos Application was installed event was sent for app identifier: (com.linkone.photos).

1.Failed to get LSApplicationRecord for <RBSLaunchRequest| xpcservice<com.linkone.photos.BackgroundDownloadExt([osservice<com.apple.backgroundassets.user>:432])>; "Launching extension com.linkone.photos.BackgroundDownloadExt(417909C8-350A-40DB-BB09-011C6852A5F9) for host 432"> with error Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-10814 "(null)" UserInfo={_LSLine=1569, _LSFunction=runEvaluator} 2.Extension interrupted for identifier: com.linkone.photos 3.Failed to send -[BADownloaderExtensionProxy requestDownloadsWithContentRequest:manifestURL:extensionInfo:completion:]_block_invoke for: com.linkone.photos error: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4099 "The connection to service named com.linkone.photos.BackgroundDownloadExt was invalidated from this process." UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=The connection to service named com.linkone.photos.BackgroundDownloadExt was invalidated from this process.} 4.Removing manifest download as extension did not handle manifest. BAManifestDownload (0xcdcd199a0): [ID:com.linkone.photos.Manifest-A11C1BD7-4D46-4030-8AFB-3AC740645C5B, AppID:com.linkone.photos, Necessity:Essential] 5.Failed to lookup LSBundleRecord for audit token. Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-600 "The file system path for this process could not be determined. It may not be running, or it may have been deleted or moved while running." UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=The file system path for this process could not be determined. It may not be running, or it may have been deleted or moved while running., _LSLine=266, _LSFunction=+[LSBundleRecord _bundleRecordForAuditToken:checkNSBundleMainBundle:error:]} 6.RBSStateCapture remove item called for untracked item 31-432-3187 (target:[xpcservice<com.linkone.photos.BackgroundDownloadExt([osservice<com.apple.backgroundassets.user>:432])>:962])

Replies

I have solved it, thanks!

May I ask, can you inform me how you solved this problem? thank you very much