The download failed, what are the requirements for the BackgroundDownloadExt certificate or BundleId?

xcrun backgroundassets-debug --simulate --app-install -d 00008120-0014188636D8C01E -b com.testBackGround.photos Application was installed event was sent for app identifier: (com.testBackGround.photos).

WWDC Sessions Background Assets Extension container_create_or_lookup_app_group_path_by_app_group_identifier: client is not entitled

backgroundassets.user Extension interrupted for identifier: com.testBackGround.photos

runningboardd Invalidating assertion 31-413-2850 (target:[xpcservice<com.testBackGround.photos.BackgroundDownloadExt([osservice<com.apple.backgroundassets.user>:413])>:1479]) from originator [osservice<com.apple.backgroundassets.user>:413]

backgroundassets.user Extension invalidated for identifier: com.testBackGround.photos

backgroundassets.user Extension for app identifier com.testBackGround.photos ran for 1.1 seconds.

backgroundassets.user Failed to send -[BADownloaderExtensionProxy requestDownloadsWithContentRequest:manifestURL:extensionInfo:completion:]_block_invoke for: com.testBackGround.photos error: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4099 "The connection to service named com.testBackGround.photos.BackgroundDownloadExt was invalidated from this process." UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=The connection to service named com.testBackGround.photos.BackgroundDownloadExt was invalidated from this process.}

backgroundassets.user Removing manifest download as extension did not handle manifest. BAManifestDownload (0xc2d2075c0): [ID:com.testBackGround.photos.Manifest-466C2F4F-60C7-494A-85EA-5E59F243C176, AppID:com.testBackGround.photos, Necessity:Essential]

Replies

I have solved it, thanks!

• May I ask, can you inform me how you solved this problem? thank you very much

Add a Comment

May I ask, can you inform me how you solved this problem? thank you very much