How to repair on macOS 13.5 environment variables for a CONDA installlation with valid intelpython package

I have a good installation regarding Intel python3.9 with all modules loading perfectly.

However, I have a bad behavior with the conda part of Intel OneAPI : I can't even do a $ conda list or a $ conda env list , I get the following message :

$ conda env list __conda_exe:2: no such file or directory: /opt/intel/oneapi/intelpython/latest/bin/conda

So I have done the following export :

export CONDA_EXE=/opt/intel/oneapi/intelpython/latest/condabin/conda

And I redo the previous command, I get :

$ conda list Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/intel/oneapi/intelpython/latest/condabin/conda", line 12, in <module> from conda.cli import main ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'conda' I don't know what to do further to fix this Intel Conda installation.

If someone have already met this kind of issue of could see what's wrong ... I would like to avoid to remove all the Intel python distribution part.

EDIT : I forgot to mention that I have into my ~/.zshrc this part :

# !! Contents within this block are managed by 'conda init' !! __conda_setup="$('/opt/intel/oneapi/intelpython/latest/condabin/conda' 'shell.zsh' 'hook' 2> /dev/null)" if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then eval "$__conda_setup" else if [ -f "/opt/intel/oneapi/intelpython/latest/etc/profile.d/conda.sh" ]; then . "/opt/intel/oneapi/intelpython/latest/etc/profile.d/conda.sh" else export PATH="/opt/intel/oneapi/intelpython/latest/bin:$PATH" fi fi unset __conda_setup