The most advanced spyware in the world

I have been researching and enduring the most unbelievable attack you have ever heard of. You won't believe me. AT&T doesn't. Apple doesn't. They have not bothered to even take a look. I have multiple screen videos and screenshots that prove that when my phone was stolen, damaged, then returned, it was infected with a very resilient virus of some sort, so that it has been cloned and is duplicated on a MAC. Now the WiFi network I use is likely the jumping off point, but I am not familiar with this level of invasion. I have restored the phone but I have not deleted the E-Sim. And I always restored from a backup. Well once. I did not and still no change. I am not a neophyte, and while I have limited knowledge of the apple code, swift or Xcode or whatever, I do have some coding knowledge from other platforms. One thing I do know though is my iPhone. I bought the first one in 2007 and watched the keynote announcing the App Store on the first iPhone. I know when it is operating as it should.  For instance, whenever I reset my google password which is often, or I just look through the google account at devices, this iPhone 14 {Plus running iOS 17 is always listed as a MAC OS X from another region.  Sometimes I can see this phone on there as well but it is never the (device I am using). Also, I have screen videos of very strange errors, like certain options will be shut off. Like right now I cannot turn on voice assist. During the damage when it was stolen, the Face ID was damaged. Just now it suddenly got brighter and it does that often almost as often as the volume suddenly going up.  My contacts are constantly deleted and that is not because of switching accounts.  As this has been occurring four over 4 months now, I have tirelessly investigated every explanation for the errors.  I know it is a mac connected to the same WiFi because occasionally the font will change in size and small part of text will be highlighted and it is much smaller than the display of the phone.  Everytime I login to Apple ID the password has been changed and this is with 2FA on.  Also I just checked yesterday to see, on the AT&T website, and my number in just one day has (5Text messages listed that I did not get.  My roommates seem to know things about me I haven't told them. At&T sent me a bill for a different number without a phone connected to it. I use an ESim.  I have endless more details and screenshots and I cannot seem to get a response from apple, but my belongings have been stolen, my identity stolen, and my sanity also taken away. You begin to question reality, but just going over my body of evidence is enough to show I have something going on.  I want to report this to someone but I would like to maybe get some info on how I could be sure, what is happening? MY Crash reports show interesting stuff. I am actually going to check and make sure the imei numbers in those reports match the device. But please help . This is like super high tech invisible terrorizing spyware and it will be worse for the next person.  I mean when I unlock my phone it is never opened to the app I closed it on. NEVER. Email johnmichaelpowers@yahoo.com

Replies

We appreciate your interest in participating in the forums! These forums are for questions about developing software and accessories for Apple platforms. Your question seems related to a consumer feature and is better suited for the Apple Support Communities