5 Star Review

Hi, can I force a 5-star review to allow users to use the app's features? Is this a violation of policy?

Post marked as downvoted Up vote post of asy537 Down vote post of asy537

Accepted Reply

What an unfair practice !

This would be an absolute violation of policy. You even risk to get your app removed and account cancelled.

If you attempt to cheat the system (for example, by trying to trick the review process, steal user data, copy another developer’s work, manipulate ratings or App Store discovery) your apps will be removed from the store and you will be expelled from the Apple Developer Program.

• Yes, I do. That's what I think, and it's unfair competition. So where can I complain about the application that does this? He achieved the number of reviews and stars I achieved in 1 year in 1 month.

Add a Comment

Replies

can I force a 5-star review to allow users to use the app's features?

Of course not. ***?

What an unfair practice !

This would be an absolute violation of policy. You even risk to get your app removed and account cancelled.

If you attempt to cheat the system (for example, by trying to trick the review process, steal user data, copy another developer’s work, manipulate ratings or App Store discovery) your apps will be removed from the store and you will be expelled from the Apple Developer Program.

• Yes, I do. That's what I think, and it's unfair competition. So where can I complain about the application that does this? He achieved the number of reviews and stars I achieved in 1 year in 1 month.

Add a Comment