In app ads using a specific source for content.

Hi all -

I'm new to iOS ads (which will become very apparent as I ask my question) and wanted to see if what I'm looking for already exists as a platform (I hope it does) or if its something we need to try to develop in house (we do not).

We're developing an app that allows buyers in a certain industry to figure out which distributor they can buy which brands at. Our app will contain hundreds of brands and when a buyer taps on one, it shows which distributor they can purchase that brand from. We don't want it to be an open ecosystem where an algorithm determines someone is a good fit for our users and serves them a random ad. We want a closed ecosystem where we determine what ads are able to be displayed, as well as when and where. Maybe that already eliminates us but just for the sake of asking . . . .

Scenario: A buyer searches for Brand X and the app returns relevant results. When the buyer taps on the result for Brand X, they are taken to Brand X's page where it displays some info about Brand X and which distributor carries them - in this case we'll say Distributor Y. Distributor Y wants the buyer to also know that Brands A, G, H & K are also available through them so they ask us to place ads for Brands A, G, H & K on Brand X's page. Basically, we want to place ads in strategic, relevant locations in our app - AND - those ads will be generated from content specified by our distributors.

So Distributor Y gives us content for their ads --> We place those ads on the appropriate pages (the brands who Distributor Y carries) and when a buyer taps the ad, we direct them to back Distributor Y.

Does that make sense? Appreciate any help in pointing me in the right direction.

Thank you,

Tyler