[widget] invalidateConfigurationRecommendations() - error reloading supported intents: Process not authorized to make this timeline request

I've migrated my ClockKit complication to WidgetKit in my app. Everything is working fine when I run the app on watch OS 9.4 simulator with Xcode 14.3.1 But when I compile withe Xcode 15 Beta 8 ( or beta 7, 6..), the invalidateConfigurationRecommendations() does not work anymore. the Recommendations() func from the IntentTimelineProvider is not called and thus the complication/widget list is not updated for the user The rest is working fine, all widgets are well displayed, and I can still add / change any widget from the original list.

Running the app on a watchOS 10 simulator using Xcode 14.3.1, I've succeeded to see an error message : [widget] invalidateConfigurationRecommendations() - error reloading supported intents: Process not authorized to make this timeline request But I could not find any information about this error

I've also tried by migrating the SiriIntent to AppIntent on Xcode 15 Beta 8, but the issue persists, Recommendations() is still not called upon invalidateConfigurationRecommendations()

The application project is composed of : iOS App watchKit App WatchKit Extension Widget Extension (for IOS App) Widget Intent (for iOS App) Complication Extension (for watchOS widgets)

Looking desperately how to fix this... Thanks for any help

Accepted Reply

No, butI will do it tomorrow morning Hopefully we can get this fixed before the official release … thanks

• Post the feedback number here once you do and I'll reference it in mine as well. (Also, might want to remove the "accepted answer" from this post since this bug hasn't been resolved.)

• Feedback just posted: FB13137452 with a very simple project that reproduce the issue. I tapped the 'Mark as solved' icon by mistake, but can't unfortunately undo it :(

• Kindly let me know when you have posted your feedback. Thanks

Replies

I am seeing the same error. Have you filed a feedback with Apple yet?

No, butI will do it tomorrow morning Hopefully we can get this fixed before the official release … thanks

• Post the feedback number here once you do and I'll reference it in mine as well. (Also, might want to remove the "accepted answer" from this post since this bug hasn't been resolved.)

• Feedback just posted: FB13137452 with a very simple project that reproduce the issue. I tapped the 'Mark as solved' icon by mistake, but can't unfortunately undo it :(

• Kindly let me know when you have posted your feedback. Thanks

I also here this exact same issue, do you have any updates please?

• Migrating the watch app to a single target fixed the issue.

• It works now, thanks!

Add a Comment

As mentioned by developper 555 migrating watch app to a single target fixed the issue :) THANKS !