I can't turn on saying "Siri" instead of "Hey Siri"

Hello! Don't know why I can't turn on saying "Siri" instead of "Hey Siri" on my 6th generation iPad? At WWDC they didn't say anything about device incompatibility.

Accepted Reply

The fine print on the iPadOS 17 product page says this:

Available in English (Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, U.S.) on iPad and on AirPods Pro (2nd generation).

Does this match your setup?

• The setting depends on what you write, but I think it will have something to do with point 11. Where it says:

Available in English (Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, U.S.) on iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation and later), iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation and later), iPad Air (3rd generation and later), iPad mini (5th generation and later), and iPad (8th generation and later).
Add a Comment

Replies

The fine print on the iPadOS 17 product page says this:

Available in English (Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, U.S.) on iPad and on AirPods Pro (2nd generation).

Does this match your setup?

• The setting depends on what you write, but I think it will have something to do with point 11. Where it says:

Available in English (Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, U.S.) on iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation and later), iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation and later), iPad Air (3rd generation and later), iPad mini (5th generation and later), and iPad (8th generation and later).
Add a Comment