Safari Bug

Hello, safari consumes less CPU than Chrome, but it does not consume less RAM. When you access YouTube in Safari, especially when you skip 5 seconds while watching a video, the buttons are very inadequate compared to Chrome. The video and audio lag, the loading sign appears and the audio lag is very annoying. At the same time, when I log into Twitter, some videos do not play but remain loading. While browsing the web in Safari, the mouse sometimes remains stuck. While typing, the mouse becomes a line, but when I hover over something to click, it still remains as a line. There are such bugs. I like to use Safari, it is very useful, but I always prefer to stay in Chrome because of such errors. I try it every time Apple updates Safari, most bugs go away, but new ones come and unfortunately the Youtube problem is very bad. This problem only occurs on YouTube, not on Netflix and similar platforms. Browsing YouTube with Safari is very annoying. I hope you find a solution to these problems soon. Since I deal with CDN and Linux servers, the web is very important to me and I like the safari web tool part, but it is not an immersive view. It gives the impression that I shouldn't have opened it. I hope a new design language will be added to this design. Other than that, using safari is nice and I love how minimalist it is. Thank you, I wish you good work.

Replies

Not a question for developers. Please direct this to the Apple Support Community here: https://discussions.apple.com/welcome