Issues - Apple Watch Keynote Remote via iPad mini 6 Keynote Presentation

Apple Watch 6 iOS 10.1 - Keynote Remote via iPad mini 6 iPadOS 17.1 - Keynote Presentation

I can connect my iPhone with the Keynote Remote on my MacBook Pro and my iPad Mini for Keynote presentations. All devices sync perfectly when I use my Apple Watch 6 to advance to the next slide. This setup works seamlessly over WiFi.

With the new iOS 17 on my iPad Mini 6, which has a USB-C port, I can directly connect an HDMI adapter to an HDTV. This also works well. However, I'm facing an issue when trying to use my Apple Watch 6 as a Keynote Remote for my iPad Mini presentation. The Apple Watch doesn't seem to support a direct standalone connection with the iPad Mini for this purpose.

Is there a solution for using the Apple Watch as a Keynote remote for the iPad Mini when it's connected to an HDTV? This should be part of #AccessibilityLens in it.

Thank you,

We appreciate your interest in participating in the forums! These forums are for questions about developing software and accessories for Apple platforms. Your question seems related to a consumer feature and is better suited for the Apple Support Communities

Issues - Apple Watch Keynote Remote via iPad mini 6 Keynote Presentation

Q