Error when uploading app that uses Accelerate LAPACK functions to App Store Connect

Hello I'm using functions from the Accelerate framework in my app as mentioned in this developer documentation: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/accelerate/solving_systems_of_linear_equations_with_lapack I've built the app and tested it and I get no errors, but when I try to upload to the App Store Connect I get the error: he app references non-public symbols in Payload/***.app/Frameworks/Matrix.framework/Matrix: _dgeev$NEWLAPACK$ILP64, _dposv$NEWLAPACK$ILP64, _dsyev$NEWLAPACK$ILP64, _dsysv$NEWLAPACK$ILP64 Please advise on how to resolve this issue. Thank you.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Arvand Down vote post of Arvand

Replies

You should contact App Store Connect support about this. Start on the main Apple > Developer > Contact Us page and follow the path App Setup and Distribution > Binary Delivery and Processing.

AFAICT those symbols are public API. I suspect that the validation process is being confused by the $NEWLAPACK$ILP64 suffix.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

I got this error also for _cblas_sgemm$NEWLAPACK$ILP64 and _cblas_sgemm$NEWLAPACK.

@Arvand Any word from App Store Connect support?

• The issue seems to have been solved on App Store Connect side.

Add a Comment

Apple Support requested extra information and I'm still waiting for a response.