Code in Scrumdinger content view.swift not matching lesson code. Help!

I'm just starting to learn Swift and I'm using the "Using Stacks to Create Views" learning module and I'm stuck in section 2 (Compose views) step 1 and the problem that I am having is that the code that is on the right hand section of the learning module is not the same code that I have in my Xcode contentview.swift in the ScrumdingerApp project. https://developer.apple.com/tutorials/app-dev-training/using-stacks-to-arrange-views

I'm kind of embarassed as I should be zipping right through this part..

The code in the lesson module is like this - import SwiftUI

struct ContentView: View { var body: some View { VStack { Image(systemName: "globe") .imageScale(.large) .foregroundColor(.accentColor) Text("Hello, world!") } .padding() } }

struct ContentView_Previews: PreviewProvider { static var previews: some View { ContentView() } }

and the code in my Scrumdinger contentview.swift is much longer and looks like this - this is what I downloaded>> // // ContentView.swift // Scrumdinger // // Created by Chet Shannon on 10/22/23. //

import SwiftUI import CoreData

struct ContentView: View { @Environment(.managedObjectContext) private var viewContext

@FetchRequest(
    sortDescriptors: [NSSortDescriptor(keyPath: \Item.timestamp, ascending: true)],
    animation: .default)
private var items: FetchedResults<Item>

var body: some View {
    NavigationView {
        List {
            ForEach(items) { item in
                NavigationLink {
                    Text("Item at \(item.timestamp!, formatter: itemFormatter)")
                } label: {
                    Text(item.timestamp!, formatter: itemFormatter)
                }
            }
            .onDelete(perform: deleteItems)
        }
        .toolbar {
            ToolbarItem(placement: .navigationBarTrailing) {
                EditButton()
            }
            ToolbarItem {
                Button(action: addItem) {
                    Label("Add Item", systemImage: "plus")
                }
            }
        }
        Text("Select an item")
    }
}

private func addItem() {
    withAnimation {
        let newItem = Item(context: viewContext)
        newItem.timestamp = Date()

do {
            try viewContext.save()
        } catch {
            // Replace this implementation with code to handle the error appropriately.
            // fatalError() causes the application to generate a crash log and terminate. You should not use this function in a shipping application, although it may be useful during development.
            let nsError = error as NSError
            fatalError("Unresolved error \(nsError), \(nsError.userInfo)")
        }
    }
}

private func deleteItems(offsets: IndexSet) {
    withAnimation {
        offsets.map { items[$0] }.forEach(viewContext.delete)

do {
            try viewContext.save()
        } catch {
            // Replace this implementation with code to handle the error appropriately.
            // fatalError() causes the application to generate a crash log and terminate. You should not use this function in a shipping application, although it may be useful during development.
            let nsError = error as NSError
            fatalError("Unresolved error \(nsError), \(nsError.userInfo)")
        }
    }
}

}

private let itemFormatter: DateFormatter = { let formatter = DateFormatter() formatter.dateStyle = .short formatter.timeStyle = .medium return formatter }()

#Preview { ContentView().environment(.managedObjectContext, PersistenceController.preview.container.viewContext) }