err: [0x159dec540|RoomCongruence::Processor|Processor] One or more of the chosen IR Presets does not contain room congruence data or the data is corrupted.

mac mini 2018, MAC OS Ventura 13.5.2, Xcode 15.0

im running my game app in iPhone SE(3rd gen) device(not simulator) with IOS 17 and getting the following error in console:

[0x159dec540|RoomCongruence::Processor|Processor] One or more of the chosen IR Presets does not contain room congruence data or the data is corrupted.

err shows in console among this other errs messages:

getFilePtr: error -1 getting file status [Room Congruence] isIrDataUserDataDictionaryStructurallyValid: IRData User Data invalid - underlying CF object is nil. [0x159dec540|RoomCongruence::Processor|Processor] One or more of the chosen IR Presets does not contain room congruence data or the data is corrupted.

the error is showing only(one time) when user have started a game, but not showing if user select to play again.

app have been tested on IOS 15 and 16 but not showing this error.

appreciate any help, i can provide any other data as necessary. Sorry if im may be missing any info or data necessary this my first time posting here, thanks.