Integrating TAP TO PAY shows error while uploading the app to app store.

I have created a mechanism for TAP TO PAY in my app and it seems to be working fine while testing locally. I have added the additional capabilities in appstoreconnect for the app as development profile. However, when I try to submit the app to the appstore for testflight I am getting an error which seems to be beacause of the development profile for TAP TO PAY CAPABILITY. I am not sure how to convert the capability to distribution and need help.

Replies

I am not sure how to convert the capability to distribution and need help.

When you request access to an additional capability, the folks who process your request have a choice as to what distribution methods they grant you access to. In this case they seem to have only granted you Development access. To deploy your app you also need Distribution access.

There isn’t a standard way to request this. Each team handles it differently. When you were granted access you should’ve got an email explaining the rules of the road for this specific capability. If not, you should get back in touch with the folks who granted you access.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"