Apple Watch is not what I expect from Apple

I recently bought an Iphone 15 Pro and own apple watch series 3. I just wanted to post about how throughly disappointed I am with the apple watch software.

• There has been numerous problems trying to synch my watch to the new phone. Error messages are so unintuitive. Finally I updated to watchOS 10. Still wasn't easy, but finally got it done. You guys make it so easy for everything, except the watch

• watchOS 10 is really doing weird stuff. I was supposed have many watch faces but can't scroll through them. The phone is supposed to unlock with my Iphone but it isn't. Every time I look at it it wants a passcode. I can't add my credit card to my wallet in the watch and error messages won't even tell me why. To name a few.

Have you guys given up old the old watch series or what?

Replies

Welcome to the forum. As you are new here you may not know all the good practices yet.

This forum is for developers who have issues on developing apps, not with products use.

For usage questions, you should post on the Apple Community: https://discussions.apple.com/welcome