Advanced Data Protection and CloudKit Console.

I enabled Advanced Data Protection for my developer account, and this (understandably) broke access to my private records in CloudKit Console.

I disabled Advanced Data Protection but CloudKit Console still cannot connect. In the database popup the "Click here to retry..." option always fails silently.

Does anyone know a workaround?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of jhokit Down vote post of jhokit

Replies

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing some problems. Have you tried signing out of CloudKit Console, and signing in back?

Failed to access iCloud data

I'm also experiencing this issue, after turning on advanced data protection I'm almost always unable to access the containers with the same error show in the OP's screenshot.

Attempted Resolution

• signing out and signing back in does not resolve
  • additionally turning Advanced Data Protection on or off does not resolve.
  • attempts on multiple devices (mac, iphone) and browsers (firefox, chrome, safari) do not resolve
  • clearing browser cache and cookies does not resolve

VERY occasionally (like literally once a week,) I am able to sign in following normal sign on procedures and view the private and shared containers of a production or development environment. Its really frustrating!

What's going wrong

Here's a screenshot of the browser's console on a failed attempt to view the private container, not sure if helpful:

Just realized that I have the same issue. My Advanced Data Protection is still enabled, curious if disabling it with time resolves the issue? Or if there are any other workarounds to make it to work?