ios17 container problem occur when I replace container in xcode

it can read the files before I replace container in xcode . Has anyone encountered the same problem? and any solution? Error: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=257 "The file “Documents” couldn’t be opened because you don’t have permission to view it." UserInfo={NSUserStringVariant=( Folder ), NSFilePath=/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/97D816A0-8B58-4E33-8455-3F19E0A9FBAA/Documents, NSUnderlyingError=0x281e650b0 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=13 "Permission denied"}}

Replies

Can you clarify what “replace container in xcode” means? Are you doing this from the Xcode organiser? Or some other way?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Same issue,

if you download, add a file and then replace the container of an app using Xcode Organizer, I receive permission denied error and can't read the files from the app too. Here is a stack overflow topic on the same problem: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/77183697/xcode-devices-replace-container-function-replacing-the-container-with-incorre

Yes, I've been seeing this too. I filed FB13430457 with a description of my problem.

I believe that this is more fallout from the device debugging infrastructure change we made in Xcode 15 / iOS 17. I’ve seen this reported elsewhere but I wasn’t able to track down where )-:

Oh wait, here it is. There’s another thread about this. Let’s talk about it over there.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"