Channel is Only Preview Allowed (didn't used to be), How to fix?

I have a website that had been publishing to Apple News for a good while via RSS feed. At some point I implemented the Word Press plugin for publishing, created the PAPI file and that was working. I could login to Apple News Publisher and see my most recent articles. The RSS feed also still shows in the ANP dashboard.

This appears to have stopped working in September as those are the most recent articles I can see in the Apple News Publisher dashboard. If I attempt to publish an article within the plugin it returns an error about "ONLY_PREVIEW_ALLOWED"

So it appears my channel is back in a preview only mode. But nowhere in the News Publisher dashboard can I see anything to resubmit for approval. If I go to All Published Articles I can see where they stopped in September. If I go to Draft Articles and click "Preview these articles" I can see the channel in the Apple News app and it contains the most recent articles published.

But back in the APN dashboard I don't have anything that allows me to submit to being published again. Any advice? Thanks!

Replies

I'm running into the same issue - did you figure this out? Thanks!

Yes, similar problem here. I had been publishing via the Wordpress plugin for some time and suddenly my channel is gone from Apple News and the links to my "published" articles are dead. The publisher app was also removed from my icloud dashboard. No idea where to go from here to get back in.