Assistance Required with Apple Pay Integration on Website

I am currently in the process of integrating Apple Pay into my website using the JavaScript SDK and have encountered a specific issue that I am unable to resolve.

I have successfully implemented the merchant validation part of the process; the merchant is being validated without any issues. However, I am facing a challenge with the onpaymentauthorized event, which is not being triggered. Instead, the session is getting canceled after the successful merchant validation.

Here are the details of the implementation:

SDK Used: Apple Pay JS SDK Current Behavior: The merchant validation process completes successfully. However, the onpaymentauthorized event handler is not invoked, and the session is canceled. Expected Behavior: After merchant validation, the onpaymentauthorized event should be triggered to complete the payment process. I have checked the following:

The paymentRequest object configuration. Browser compatibility (testing on supported browsers). Network stability and configurations. User interaction with the Apple Pay payment sheet. Despite these checks, the issue persists. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions you could provide on what might be causing this issue and how to resolve it.

If there are any logs, code snippets, or additional information you require, please let me know, and I will provide them promptly.

Thanks