Our app rejected by Guideline 4.3 - Design Please Help!

Hello,

Our app rejected by following reason:

Guideline 4.3 - Design

We noticed your app shares a similar binary, metadata, and/or concept as apps previously submitted by a terminated Apple Developer Program account.

Submitting similar or repackaged apps is a form of spam that creates clutter and makes it difficult for users to discover new apps.

Next Steps

Since we do not accept spam apps on the App Store, we encourage you to review your app concept and submit a unique app with distinct content and functionality.

Resources

Some factors that contribute to a spam rejection may include:

• Submitting an app with the same source code or assets as other apps already submitted to the App Store
  • Creating and submitting multiple similar apps using a repackaged app template
  • Purchasing an app template with problematic code from a third party
  • Submitting several similar apps across multiple accounts

Learn more about our requirements to prevent spam in App Store Review Guideline 4.3.

iOS App 1.0App Version Rejection Reasons: 4.3.0 Design: Spam

The application is 100% developed by our team and I am 100% sure of it. How can we do it ? Please help.

• Hello, could you please share whether they approved after you contacted to them? What is the current status of your app?

• I'd like to share an update for developers who has similar problem. I had same problem and after, I replied app review's message to describe our app is not a spam app and the app status changed to in review few minutes later and it's been approved. I believe sometimes these kind of misunderstandings may happen. After we describe the product to the review team, they reviewed it again. thank you.

• @diascussandro Hey! What exactly did you described in reply? Like describing the whole app or ..?

Replies

My app is also rejected for the same reason. I explained details about my app, but the reply was robotic, with the same text and nothing new. It feels like there's no real engagement or consideration