Private database: failed to access iCloud data please signin again.

When I logged into my cloudkit console to inspect the database for some debugging work I couldn't access the private database. It keeps saying "failed to access iCloud data, please signi n again". No matter how many times I sign in again, whether with password or passwordless key it keeps saying the same thing. It says that message when I click on Public database, and private and shared databases are below it. I only noticed this a couple of days ago. It's done this in the past, but I eventually got back into the database but I don't know what changed to make it work.

• Having this issue as well.

• I have the same issue as well, any fix? I tried using my email and password to login instead of Passkey but it's still not working

• Same here, thought it was related to prohibiting web access to my iCloud account, so I turned that option back on. After a short time it worked for that evening but not it's the same issue again for three days now... Contacted the support team but did not get a helpful answer yet.

Add a Comment

Replies

Same Problem

I had this problem too. I found that I was signing in using a passkey on my mac, and after signing in again with username and password instead the error disappeared.

confirming using username and password instead of a passkey is working for me

Add a Comment

All right, I have finally fixed it:

TURN OFF ADVANCED DATA PROTECTION IN ICLOUD SETTINGS

• Well I have ADS switched on and it worked for a day or so (see above). So that can't be the root cause, from my point of view. Seems to be some sort of login issue, maybe related to ADS, but it should work with ADs turned on two. Anyhow, I'm not going to deactivate it.

Add a Comment