Xcode Organizer unable to get crash logs from physical Vision Pro

Hello everyone!

I recently released the native visionOS version of my app on TestFlight. I noticed that there are 8 crashes on Vision Pro on the App Store Connect website, but I can't get these crash logs in Xcode Organizer (the crash list of visionOS app is empty).

Is there any way to get these crash logs now? I don't have a physical Vision Pro device so I can't reproduce the crash, I can only rely on the crash logs.

Accepted Reply

Update

Selecting specific app version instead of "All Version" solved the problem.

Replies

Hello. Thank you for asking about this issue.

The data in the Xcode Organizer window crashes section may require adjusting filters to see the issues affecting your visionOS testers.

I recommend (1) viewing your visionOS app in the Organizer window (2) selecting the Crashes section (3) and changing the filters at the top to include the time period "Last Year".

If you are still not seeing the crashing issue you would expect please file a report at http://feedbackassistant.apple.com. I will follow-up with you there.

Thank you.

Thank you for the response! However, after trying, I still haven't been able to retrieve the crash logs from visionOS, including after upgrading to yesterday's Xcode 15.2. I will continue to monitor this issue, and if it persists, I will submit a FB. Thanks again!

Update

Selecting specific app version instead of "All Version" solved the problem.