App Review Failed Because of Facebook Login Incorrect Password

I'm in App Review Hell. My app is specifically designed to work with Facebook APIs and as a result it's necessary to sign in with Facebook Login.

The app works perfectly fine in Test Flight. Multiple users have connected to their accounts with no issues whatsoever.

For whatever reason the app reviewer is incapable of making it past sign in. Whenever they sign in the see an "incorrect password" error message (see attached screenshot below). I've tried giving them multiple test accounts (with no 2-factor authentication) and yet they cannot sign in. I've tried changing the passwords to really simple ones, and yet they still get this error message. Meanwhile I have successfully signed in with the exact same credentials and gotten no error message.

I created an "Admin Login" which allows them to sign in with an email and password, but they refuse to use it and insist that the must be able to sign with the default Facebook Sign In.

I have asked them if they use VPN and if they are blocking any ports, which might interfere with their connection to Facebook. I also if they are testing in the US. They have ignored my questions. They just keep asking for a different account to test with even though I've given them two already.

Has anyone run into this before or have any advice for me? My app is built in React Native and is using the react-native-fbsdk-next package.