Deleted DerivedData Folder

I accidentally deleted the DerivedData folder while trying to delete the files to reset the cache. Now Xcode returns following errors regarding with this folder. I'm using Flutter and Android Studio but building on Xcode to run my app on iPhone.

This project is a ongoing and quite mature project so I have to solve these error. When I open a brand new project in Flutter, it works fine without any error.

Error # 1 : Sandbox: rsync.samba(12046) deny(1) file-write-create /Users/mycompany/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Runner-bfdtmaowyaodbagkvttzeqjhiwjl/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/Flutter.framework

Error # 2 : Sandbox: dart(12019) deny(1) file-write-create /Users/mycompany/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Runner-bfdtmaowyaodbagkvttzeqjhiwjl/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/.last_build_id

Error # 3 : Flutter failed to write to a file at "/Users/mycompany/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Runner-bfdtmaowyaodbagkvttzeqjhiwjl/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/.last_build_id".

Accepted Reply

This problem has been solved. I've changed "Runner > Build Settings > Quoted Include in Framework Header" value from yes to no, to be able to solve another problem. I reverted that change and all errors has gone.

Replies

This problem has been solved. I've changed "Runner > Build Settings > Quoted Include in Framework Header" value from yes to no, to be able to solve another problem. I reverted that change and all errors has gone.