Can't use UICollectionView outline disclosure with VoiceOver

I have collection view with hierarchical data source. Because of that, I create some cells with UICellAccessoryOutlineDisclosure accessory with style UICellAccessoryOutlineDisclosureStyleCell, so one can either tap on cell to open detail view or tap on outline disclosure accessory to reveal hidden child data.

Question: How should I configure outline disclosure accessory to work with VoiceOver on? It works fine without VoiceOver, but with VoiceOver it seems, that any gesture always leads to opening detail view.

Replies

Hello, sorry you're running into this issue. Please take a few extra minutes and paste this issue into a bug report along with relevant code snippets and a screen recording of the behavior. Doing this will help us get vital information about the issue like logs from your device. You can file a report here: https://developer.apple.com/bug-reporting/

Once you do, feel free to reply with the Feedback ID number and I can make sure the right folks take a look. If it's a bug, we can address it. Otherwise we may be able to offer advice.

It took some time, but here is feedback id: FB13555047.