2020 Imac kernel panics and Logic X crashes please help!

Hi All, Almost at my wits end. I have owned a 2020 Imac now for 2 years . I bought it refurbed and two months in it blew a logic board which I had replaced under warranty. So after that everything worked fine until I updated to OS Sonoma 14.2 after that crashes and kernel panics. I have gone through Mac diagnosis and it says my hardware is fine. Also, all 3rd part plug ins validate in AUVAL. I never experienced anything so frustrating in 15 years of using Logic X, My old power PC never had issues. It happens on any project large or small. I will paste in some truncated crash reports and attach full ones plus ETRA report. Can anyone get to the bottom of this? I brought Imac to the shop and they said everything checked out. I spent $4000 on this POS and upgraded to 64 GBS memory. I am ready to throw it out the window and start over. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED

Replies

We appreciate your interest in participating in the forums! These forums are for questions about developing software and accessories for Apple platforms. Your question seems related to a consumer feature and is better suited for the Apple Support Communities