XCODE15.2 - Problem during archive

Just today I was forced to update to XCODE 15.2 after being using XCODE 14 because my SO version was increased.

After that, Im not able to archive an app I had to update to appstoreconnect with a fix.

Error log I'm getting is the following:

Showing All Errors Only

Build target StockAudits of project StockAudits with configuration Prod
warning: Run script build phase 'SwiftGen' will be run during every build because it does not specify any outputs. To address this warning, either add output dependencies to the script phase, or configure it to run in every build by unchecking "Based on dependency analysis" in the script phase. (in target 'StockAudits' from project 'StockAudits')

PhaseScriptExecution [CP]\ Embed\ Pods\ Frameworks /Users/b37119/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/StockAudits-cfonpjctwchifxctgtmajsextfap/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/StockAudits/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/StockAudits.build/Prod-iphoneos/StockAudits.build/Script-26F9271AC9366566C0FA81CD.sh (in target 'StockAudits' from project 'StockAudits')
    cd /Users/b37119/Documents/Proyectos/ISFQI/ap00000-isf-stock-audits-ios
    /bin/sh -c /Users/b37119/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/StockAudits-cfonpjctwchifxctgtmajsextfap/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/StockAudits/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/StockAudits.build/Prod-iphoneos/StockAudits.build/Script-26F9271AC9366566C0FA81CD.sh

mkdir -p /Users/b37119/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/StockAudits-cfonpjctwchifxctgtmajsextfap/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/StockAudits/BuildProductsPath/Prod-iphoneos/StockAudits.app/Frameworks
Symlinked...
rsync --delete -av --filter P .*.?????? --links --filter "- CVS/" --filter "- .svn/" --filter "- .git/" --filter "- .hg/" --filter "- Headers" --filter "- PrivateHeaders" --filter "- Modules" "../../../IntermediateBuildFilesPath/UninstalledProducts/iphoneos/Alamofire.framework" "/Users/b37119/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/StockAudits-cfonpjctwchifxctgtmajsextfap/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/StockAudits/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/StockAudits.app/Frameworks"
building file list ... rsync: link_stat "/Users/b37119/Documents/Proyectos/ISFQI/ap00000-isf-stock-audits-ios/../../../IntermediateBuildFilesPath/UninstalledProducts/iphoneos/Alamofire.framework" failed: No such file or directory (2)
done

sent 29 bytes  received 20 bytes  98.00 bytes/sec
total size is 0  speedup is 0.00
rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at /AppleInternal/Library/BuildRoots/0032d1ee-80fd-11ee-8227-6aecfccc70fe/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/rsync/rsync/main.c(996) [sender=2.6.9]
Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

Build failed    29/1/24, 17:08    82.8 seconds

When I try to ejecute the app for debug with the simulator or my device it works and build, but when I try to archive it does not work.

Some points I tried was:

• Remove pods.lock file and Pods folder and reinstall it -> (rm *blabla + pod install)
  • Try to update cocoa pods -> (sudo gem update cocoapods)

My pod version is: -> pod --version Ignoring ffi-1.15.5 because its extensions are not built. Try: gem pristine ffi --version 1.15.5 1.12.0

I need help to unblock the new deployment of the app release we had scheduled for this week.

Replies

Update:

• I forgot mention also I had first the problem about the naming of "DT_TOOLCHAIN_PATH". I solved it replacing for TOOLCHAIN_PATH. But since 8 hours ago I'm blocked with this other problem.
  • Hi alfonsoplusplus , Did find any solution I am also facing the similar kind of the problem after updating to the Xcode 15.2

Add a Comment

PhaseScriptExecution [CP]\ Embed\ Pods\ Frameworks /Users/cct55/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftCloud-afxaqnhzbyhgjnbjhbyxvygncgra/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/SwiftCloud/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/SwiftCloud.build/Release-iphoneos/SwiftCloud.build/Script-A4752957B8383E8083BA79DE.sh (in target 'SwiftCloud' from project 'SwiftCloud') cd /Users/cct55/Documents/SwiftCloud_25_01_2024/SwiftCloudiOS/SwiftCloud /bin/sh -c /Users/cct55/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftCloud-afxaqnhzbyhgjnbjhbyxvygncgra/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/SwiftCloud/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/SwiftCloud.build/Release-iphoneos/SwiftCloud.build/Script-A4752957B8383E8083BA79DE.sh

mkdir -p /Users/cct55/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftCloud-afxaqnhzbyhgjnbjhbyxvygncgra/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/SwiftCloud/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/SwiftCloud.app/Frameworks Symlinked... rsync --delete -av --filter P .*.?????? --links --filter "- CVS/" --filter "- .svn/" --filter "- .git/" --filter "- .hg/" --filter "- Headers" --filter "- PrivateHeaders" --filter "- Modules" "../../../IntermediateBuildFilesPath/UninstalledProducts/iphoneos/Adyen.framework" "/Users/cct55/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/SwiftCloud-afxaqnhzbyhgjnbjhbyxvygncgra/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/SwiftCloud/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/SwiftCloud.app/Frameworks" building file list ... rsync: link_stat "/Users/cct55/Documents/SwiftCloud_25_01_2024/SwiftCloudiOS/SwiftCloud/../../../IntermediateBuildFilesPath/UninstalledProducts/iphoneos/Adyen.framework" failed: No such file or directory (2) done

sent 29 bytes received 20 bytes 98.00 bytes/sec total size is 0 speedup is 0.00 rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at /AppleInternal/Library/BuildRoots/4e1473ee-9f66-11ee-8daf-cedaeb4cabe2/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/rsync/rsync/main.c(996) [sender=2.6.9] Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code