Unable to send emails to users who opt to "Hide my Email" when using Sign in with Apple

We are trying to integrate "Sign in with Apple" and are facing an issue where all users who chose to use Apple's private relay with the hide my email feature are unable to receive any mail sent by us.

We have added our domain, mail from domain & email address to https://developer.apple.com/account/resources/services/configure and also verified the SPF. We also have DKIM setup.

We use SES as our email provider and have added its SPF as recommended aswell.

I have attached a sample delivery log from SES below.

{"notificationType":"Delivery","mail":{"timestamp":"2024-01-17T10:20:07.592Z","source":"\"Redacted\" <admin@redacted>","sourceArn":"arn:aws:ses:ap-south-1:redacted:identity/redacted","sourceIp":"34.redacted","callerIdentity":"redacted-ses","sendingAccountId":"redacted","messageId":"redacted","destination":["redacted@privaterelay.appleid.com"]},"delivery":{"timestamp":"2024-01-17T10:20:12.385Z","processingTimeMillis":4793,"recipients":["redacted@privaterelay.appleid.com"],"smtpResponse":"250 2.0.0 Ok: queued as redacted","remoteMtaIp":"redacted","reportingMTA":"redacted.smtp-out.ap-south-1.amazonses.com"}}