Accessibility inspector Audit with simulator

I'm experiencing an issue with the Accessibility Inspector. It's worked fine. Since the update, I'm unable to perform an audit while in the Simulator. I have the following message: "Select a target app to view Accessibility warnings and audit information." However, VoiceOver and Dynamic Type functionalities are working fine.

The audit only works when I test on my iPhone. How can I connect the target for the audit?

Thank you.

Accessibility Inspector V5 Simuator 15.2

Replies

Hi, could you please try opening an app in the Simulator, and then clicking the dropdown again? The "Simulator" option in the dropdown should present a submenu and you should be able to select your app! If this isn't the behavior you see, could you please file a Feedback Report with the specific version of Accessibility Inspector? The version number should be in parenthesis "Version 5.0 (***)". And please reply with the feedback ID here so we can track it! Thank you for your help!

I do not have the submenu when I select Simulator. I had this menu before. If I select my iPhone, I have the menu and I can select the app.

the ID is FB13602207

Accessibility Inspector V 5.0 149.1 Simulator 15.2 1019

thanks