MapKit - Route Drawn and MkStep Direction

I am making an app like Taxi Driving, where users can add location and driver to that location. The problems I am facing are below:

1. Drawing a route on MKMap - I get the route polyline and I render that on the map. Now what should happen as I am driving, the drove part of the polyline should get removed or may be turned grey, non-drove part should be blue. Currently, I am only able to do this by again getting a route from my current location and re-drawing on the map which is not a good thing I suppose.
  2. Show driving instructions - I need to show step-by-step instructions which I get in the MKStep under the MKRoute object. But I don't get the icons that I can show such as Turn Right or Turn left the only thing I have is plain text. I need an icon along with it and also how to identify once I have crossed the step and show the next step as my next instruction.

These two are the major problems I am facing and I need to do this with Apple native map view itself so no third-party integration I want.