How do I enroll my client in enterprise developer program.

I am new to iOS/Apple development, and not much familiar with Apple Ecosystem around development.

I am facing an issue where my client want to deploy his application on Apple Store, me and my client are in separate countries. I am not sure should I, or can I use my Mac to register an Apple ID for him, and then enroll him in enterprise developer program? As a contractor what is the right way to go about enrolling my client or the client should do it himself?

Replies

Having worked with many Enterprise customers, it's best to ask the client to enroll and setup the developer program, and then add you to it. That way, once your contract ends, the client can continue to manage the app in the App Store.

The problem is my client don't have mac or apple device. Would he be able to do it without an apple device?

I think it's all browser-based so he should be able to do this on a Windows computer.

Worst case, you can register an Apple ID for him and use it with his permission, but you'll have to give him the credentials and ownership.

I should be able to help you, what is your contact information?