iOS App iCloud recovery

I implemented to my app iCloud backup and restore services. Basically App uploads it's document directory files to iCloud using NSURL containerURL = [[NSFileManager defaultManager] URLForUbiquityContainerIdentifier:nil]; and [fileManager copyItemAtURL:fileURL toURL:destinationURL error:&error]; and everything has been OK to upload files. By checking my iCloud account, it has taken the space needed to store those files. However, when I changed my decice, I'm unable to get those files back. At first, files had .icloud extra extension added, but now the function just reports only 5 files from few hunder. The function used to get backup files is: `- (NSArray) getBackupFiles { NSError *error; NSURL *containerURL = [[NSFileManager defaultManager] URLForUbiquityContainerIdentifier:nil]; if (!containerURL) return nil; // NSArray *keysArray = [[NSArray alloc] initWithObjects: nil];

NSArray *resultsArray = [[NSFileManager defaultManager] contentsOfDirectoryAtURL:containerURL includingPropertiesForKeys:nil options:NSDirectoryEnumerationSkipsHiddenFiles error:&error];
if (error) {
    [self myAlertView:error.localizedDescription];
    return nil;
}
else return resultsArray;

}

Any ideas, what went wrong?`