I would like to know the behavior when the value of "Safari Password Autofill Domains" is deleted and saved.

Please tell me two things about "Safari Password Autofill Domains" in my domain settings.

Incident

The behavior of the following items in the Domains setting differs between "no setting" and "edit and delete setting values". Subject: Safari Password Autofill Domains

Steps to Reproduce(Delete the setting value)

1. enter any value in "Safari Password Autofill Domains" in the domain settings and save it.
  2. Delete the value entered in step 1.
  3. Distribute to the terminal.

Result

If no settings: A pop-up window will appear asking if the password is to be saved in all domains. The key "SafariPasswordAutoFillDomains" is not present in the configuration profile.

Edited to remove the value: The "Save Password AutoFillDomains" popup does not appear for all domains. The key "SafariPasswordAutoFillDomains" exists in the configuration profile and an empty array <array/> remains.

Question 1.

Is it expected that the behavior is different when "Safari Password Autofill Domains" is not configured and when the configuration value is edited and removed?

Question 2

Is it expected that "<array/>" remains in the configuration profile when the setting value is edited and deleted?

• Steps to reproduce in AC2 go to [Domains > Safari Password Autofill Domains (supervised only)] and click the "+" buttonEnter any value and save it.Click the "-" button under [Domains > Safari Password Autofill Domains (supervised only)] to delete the setting.distribute to the terminal
Add a Comment

Replies

Steps to reproduce in AC2

1. go to [Domains > Safari Password Autofill Domains (supervised only)] and click the "+" button

2. Enter any value and save it.

3. Click the "-" button under [Domains > Safari Password Autofill Domains (supervised only)] to delete the setting.

4. distribute to the terminal