Xcode 14 "Preview" Issue

I am new to Xcode and trying to learn and having issues with errors it seems. I believe the problem is specifically with my code not being able to be displayed on the example iPhone on the right hand side of the screen. Here are the 2 errors I receive below. The codes at the very bottom are red on my screen so I am guessing those are what is most important out of all of this.

Thanks and please let me know if I can answer any additional questions regarding this.

Ld /Users/tward/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Playground-aoepzfpfzcxxqggglpllgxkoywsr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/Playground/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/Playground.app/Playground normal (in target 'Playground' from project 'Playground') cd /Users/tward/Desktop/Playground.swiftpm /Users/tward/Downloads/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -Xlinker -reproducible -target x86_64-apple-ios15.2-simulator -isysroot /Users/tward/Downloads/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator16.4.sdk -L/Users/tward/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Playground-aoepzfpfzcxxqggglpllgxkoywsr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/Playground/Intermediates.noindex/EagerLinkingTBDs/Debug-iphonesimulator -L/Users/tward/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Playground-aoepzfpfzcxxqggglpllgxkoywsr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/Playground/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator -L/Users/tward/Downloads/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/lib -F/Users/tward/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Playground-aoepzfpfzcxxqggglpllgxkoywsr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/Playground/Intermediates.noindex/EagerLinkingTBDs/Debug-iphonesimulator -F/Users/tward/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Playground-aoepzfpfzcxxqggglpllgxkoywsr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/Playground/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator -F/Users/tward/Downloads/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/Library/Frameworks -iframework /Users/tward/Downloads/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/Library/Frameworks -iframework /Users/tward/Downloads/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator16.4.sdk/Developer/Library/Frameworks -filelist /Users/tward/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Playground-aoepzfpfzcxxqggglpllgxkoywsr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/Playground/Intermediates.noindex/Playground.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/Playground.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/Playground.LinkFileList -Xlinker -rpath -Xlinker @executable_path/../lib -dead_strip -Xlinker -object_path_lto -Xlinker /Users/tward/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Playground-aoepzfpfzcxxqggglpllgxkoywsr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/Playground/Intermediates.noindex/Playground.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/Playground.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/Playground_lto.o -Xlinker -export_dynamic -Xlinker -no_deduplicate -Xlinker -objc_abi_version -Xlinker 2 -fobjc-link-runtime -L/Users/tward/Downloads/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/swift/iphonesimulator -L/usr/lib/swift -Xlinker -add_ast_path -Xlinker /Users/tward/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Playground-aoepzfpfzcxxqggglpllgxkoywsr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/Playground/Intermediates.noindex/Playground.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/Playground.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/Playground.swiftmodule -Xlinker -sectcreate -Xlinker __TEXT -Xlinker __entitlements -Xlinker /Users/tward/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Playground-aoepzfpfzcxxqggglpllgxkoywsr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/Playground/Intermediates.noindex/Playground.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/Playground.build/Playground.app-Simulated.xcent -Xlinker -sectcreate -Xlinker __TEXT -Xlinker __ents_der -Xlinker /Users/tward/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Playground-aoepzfpfzcxxqggglpllgxkoywsr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/Playground/Intermediates.noindex/Playground.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/Playground.build/Playground.app-Simulated.xcent.der -Xlinker -no_adhoc_codesign -Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker /Users/tward/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Playground-aoepzfpfzcxxqggglpllgxkoywsr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/Playground/Intermediates.noindex/Playground.build/Debug-iphonesimulator/Playground.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/Playground_dependency_info.dat -o /Users/tward/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Playground-aoepzfpfzcxxqggglpllgxkoywsr/Build/Intermediates.noindex/Previews/Playground/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/Playground.app/Playground

ld: entry point (_main) undefined. for architecture x86_64 clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Replies

Are you able to update to Xcode 15?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"