Playground can not create newbook / download sample playground after iCloud folder deletion, but it crashes

Hello All,

I happen to remove "Playgrounds" folder from my iCloud drive, and afterwards Playground is no longer functioning but repeatedly crashes.

It was okey before deletion, but now any operation to create or download playground then Playground App crashes all the time.

Issue not resolved even creating same name folder by manual, Issue not resolved even re-install Playground - folder in iCloud will not created.

I guess I need to fully uninstall PlayGround completely, then start from scratch to let Playground App to hold init step to generate required folder in iCloud, but not sure how to do it.

Please give kind help if anyone knows about this issue, or if anyone knows complete deletion step of Playground.

Best wishes, tons of thanks in advance.

Best Regards, Issey Hamada

Replies

Is this on your Mac? Or your iPad?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Same issue here on Mac and iPad - the playground directory in iCloud is not re-created after multiple attempts to reinstall/restart (with iCloud sync off/on/off-create-new-playground-then-on/whatever).