Development Certificate to Admin not Acc Holder

Hey there!

I was invited to be admin to a new developer account and it seems like admins cannot create dev certificates anymore. I already have a personal account and I was invited to the new team, but Xcode can't find my new team, it's showing the personal team only.

Can I create a request or something so the account holder can create a dev certificate and give it to me so I can develop on my MacBook with my own account?

Thanks!

Accepted Reply

I was invited to the new team, but Xcode can't find my new team, it's showing the personal team only.

Are you sure that this other team is a Organization team? The most common cause for problems like this is that the target team is an Individual team. This works for App Store Connect but not for the Apple Developer Program. See the note at the top of the Permissions in App Store Connect section of Developer > Program Roles.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• I checked and it's not an organisation team, it's another individual account that invited me as dev. It's good to know that.

Thank you so much!

Add a Comment

Replies

I was invited to the new team, but Xcode can't find my new team, it's showing the personal team only.

Are you sure that this other team is a Organization team? The most common cause for problems like this is that the target team is an Individual team. This works for App Store Connect but not for the Apple Developer Program. See the note at the top of the Permissions in App Store Connect section of Developer > Program Roles.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• I checked and it's not an organisation team, it's another individual account that invited me as dev. It's good to know that.

Thank you so much!

Add a Comment